Friday, June 24, 2016

Pool Side Beach Party Preview Part III

OH Goodness! I just have to share some of these teasers, you'll get to see full blog post all next week as Ula of Lulu & Celeste and I host the Pool Side Beach Party!



For now...take a look at the original Yellow Polka Dot Bikini...go check out Paisley Roots on July 2nd. I just cannot wait to see the full blog post! 




And check out this super hero cutie! Any kid would be happy to have their own beach towel cape...I know I want one for me! You'll be able to see more on Monday, June 27th with Jessica from 5 Out Of 4



Ok just one more teaser...check out this fabric that Kelly from Handmade Boy used to  sewed up some swim shorts! These sharks are just so fun! You'll be able to read Kelly's post on June 28th! 



Once again a huge thank you to our sponsors! 


And here's the full list of bloggers, so don't forget to check them all out starting June 27th!


Until next time, xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment