This top has passed the JubeJube test and she's requested to wear it to school. This means a lot because since starting kindergarten she has been very picky with what she wears to school.
There are two sleeve options for this pattern, short and long, both have elastic casings at the hem. The neckline is simple, no fuss. Love the details of the pintucks on the front of this top.
The back features a keyhole with ties at the back of the neck. No button wholes, no zippers.
Here are some of the pattern details:
- Sizes range from 3 months to 12 years
- Easy to follow tutorial with photos
- Designed for woven fabrics, but would also work in a knit fabric (I haven't tried it yet, but when I do I'll be able to give more details on how it turns out)
- 2 sleeve length options
- Dress or top length
- Full charts on fabric requirements for each size
- I would rate this pattern for intermediate due to the required precision of the pleats.
There's also instructions and pattern pieces to line this dress if you wish to use a more sheer fabric or a fabric with eyelets.
Until next time, xx.