Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Bubble Dress a Design by StraightGrain

This is one of my favorite dresses. I had made it for JubeJube a couple of years back, and today I was able to put it on Amelia. She just felt like dressing up and letting me take pictures, better take it when I can because its not always easy to convince her. I'm in love with this design and I'll think that you agree that it suits Amelia to a tee!

I used the bubble dress pattern from the blog StraightGrain, and the fabric is a cotton designed by Verna Mosquera for Free Spirit, Pirouette. The button for the closure at the back is from my stash.




Just a little fun thing I did for the lining...Polka-dots!



Now back to Amelia wearing her hand-me-down dress from JubeJube.




Until next time, xx.



No comments:

Post a Comment