Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Gatsby Girl Dress by Dress Patterns 4 Girls


With the release of the movie "The Great Gatsby" I am expecting to see a new trend in fashion. One pattern shop, Dress Patterns 4 Girls, has already got a jump on that trend of low waisted dresses. When I was asked to test this dress pattern how could I say no. I got my niece to model and my sister, Tanya, just so in love with this dress had a mini shoot with her daughter as soon as the dress was finished.



 Notice the v-neck, straight silhouette, and low waist. 





Button closure at the back with all that top stitching.




Ruffled cap sleeves.




Ruffles around the bodice adds detail, and the over-sized button makes it look like a little jacket. 




So much detail, but oh so worth it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment